Thursday, June 6, 2013

Online CV

My name Dy Teavrong, 
My dream is to be a fashion designer 
before my dream come true i would like to gain more real life experience in a few Fashion company such as ZARA, LV, Vero Moda, Elle saarb.
Some of my skill that set me a part from other people are :I love to work independently, I have a good eyes in mixing the color for the outfits, i'm good at sewing and draping.

My Objective:
-           I would like to work in an environment where I can gain more experience in the garment industry
-           Understand more from concept to production using my skill n fashion design
-           To understand more about their designer work
-           To intergrade the skill and knowledge gain in the work place to a real life 

Here is the 10 outfit that i would like to wear for my interview













No comments:

Post a Comment